Film Examiner (@ the BBFC) <http://www.sbbfc.co.uk/structure>
- Film Examiners tend to be graduates,
- Experience in relevant areas such as media regulation, law and child development is important.
- Broad knowledge of film / video games is required – ability to grasp classification issues such a violence, imitable behaviour, sexual portrayal and drugs.
- The BBFC’s current examining team has educationalists, academics, lawyers, games designers, journalists, published authors, and actor, a cinema manager, a diplomat and several people who worked in the film / television industry.
- Strong Knowledge of contemporary/historical film and have a passion for film, DVD and games.